Parking Passes Go on Sale Spring 2020
Introducing the Parking and Transportation Plan
Las Vegas Stadium Events Company, LLC (StadCo) has developed a first-class, comprehensive Parking and Transportation Program that offers many parking, transportation and tailgating options. It is being developed in cooperation with community partners, including local government agencies, area property owners and nearby Casino-Hotel resorts. The Program is dynamic and will continue to evolve as we learn more about consumer preferences during the Stadium’s inaugural year. StadCo is working with Parking and Transportation Group – Las Vegas (PATG-LV), the same company that helped to create the traffic plan for T-Mobile Arena, including Vegas Golden Knights games; the company also manages parking for Las Vegas Ballpark, home of the Las Vegas Aviators.
Parking Approach and Transportation Technology
The Program incorporates the best in wayfinding technology and digital tools, including the Raiders + Allegiant Stadium mobile app to make finding parking easy. Employing a distributed parking approach, the Program offers many options to mitigate single points of congestion and accommodates a variety of consumer preferences for transportation, parking and tailgating. The Program includes approximately 25,000 parking spaces near Allegiant Stadium, including 15,000 within walking distance. There is a minimum of 7,000 spaces for tailgating including 5,000 within walking distance of the Stadium and an additional 2,000 spaces at the Warm Springs Park & Shuttle lot. The Program will include ample space for rideshare (Uber/Lyft), taxi, shuttle and limousine pick-up and drop-off.
The Fan Experience
Special fan experiences will include the ability to walk from the Strip (Las Vegas Blvd.) to the Stadium across the Hacienda overpass, which will be closed to automobile traffic on game days. This will provide a safe and engaging opportunity for fans.
The Program is highly managed and includes parking, traffic flow and management, strategic street closures and more. The goal of the Program is to make getting there part of the gameday experience.
FAQsLast updated: January 16th, 2020 @ 12:05PM PST
Who operates the parking facilities for Allegiant Stadium?
Official parking facilities for Allegiant Stadium will be operated by Las Vegas Stadium Events Company, LLC (“StadCo”), a Raiders affiliated company. StadCo manages Stadium operations, including parking and transportation.
What is the Parking and Transportation Program for Allegiant Stadium?
- StadCo has developed a first-class, comprehensive Parking and Transportation Program that offers many parking, transportation and tailgating options.
- The Program is developed in cooperation with community partners, including local government agencies, area property owners and nearby Casino-Hotel resorts.
- The Program is dynamic and will continue to evolve as we learn more about consumer preferences during the Stadium’s inaugural year.
- The Program is based on best practices from other NFL and major stadiums around the country.
- StadCo is working with Parking and Transportation Group – Las Vegas (PATG-LV), the same company that helped to create the traffic plan for T-Mobile Arena, including Vegas Golden Knights games. PATG-LV also manages parking for Las Vegas Ballpark, home of the Las Vegas Aviators.
- The Program incorporates the best in wayfinding technology and digital tools, including the Raiders + Allegiant Stadium mobile app to make finding parking easy.
- Employing a distributed parking approach, the Program offers many options to mitigate single points of congestion and accommodates a variety of consumer preferences for transportation, parking and tailgating.
- The Program includes more than 25,000 parking spaces near Allegiant Stadium, including 15,000 spaces within walking distance. There is a minimum of 7,000 spaces for tailgating including 5,000 spaces within walking distance of the Stadium and an additional 1,700 spaces at the Warm Springs Park & Shuttle lot.
- The Program will include multiple areas for rideshare (Uber/Lyft), taxi, shuttle and limousine drop-off and pick-up.
- Special fan experiences will include the ability to walk from Las Vegas Blvd. to the Stadium across the Hacienda overpass, which will be closed to automobile traffic on game days. This will provide a safe and experiential opportunity.
- The Program is highly managed and includes not just parking, but also traffic flow and traffic management, strategic street closures and more.
- The goal of the Program is to make getting there part of the game day experience.
Where is the Stadium District?
The Stadium District includes the area around Allegiant Stadium, bounded by Tropicana Ave. to the north, the railroad tracks to the west and south, and I-15 to the east. Included in this area are several parking lots managed by StadCo.
In addition to the Stadium District, parking is located at:
- Casino-Hotel resort properties in proximity to the Stadium
- Nearby off-site Park & Shuttle lots managed by StadCo during games/events with shuttle service to the Stadium
How much parking is available?
There are more than 25,000 spaces near Allegiant Stadium.
- This includes more than 14,000 spaces in the Stadium District and at nearby off-site Park & Shuttle lots.
- Nearby Casino-Hotel properties offer more than 11,000 spaces.
- More than 15,000 spaces are located within walking distance of the Stadium.
- More than 7,000 spaces accommodate tailgating.
Local examples of distributed parking include T-Mobile Arena and Las Vegas Ballpark.
Examples of NFL stadiums that successfully employ distributed parking include Mercedes Benz Stadium (Atlanta Falcons) and CenturyLink Field (Seattle Seahawks).
How much parking is needed for Allegiant Stadium?
Based on experiences of other NFL stadiums in urban areas, a large percentage of patrons use rideshare services, taxis and public transportation, significantly reducing the need for parking. Survey results of Allegiant Stadium Personal Seat License holders indicate this to be the case for Las Vegas. Given the unique nature of Las Vegas and the adjacent Strip corridor, we expect a large percentage of patrons to walk or use alternative methods of transportation to get to Allegiant Stadium.
Parking options at Allegiant Stadium will exceed demand.
How does the number of parking spaces at or near Allegiant Stadium compare to other NFL stadiums?
Relative to other NFL stadiums in urban areas, Allegiant Stadium ranks near the top in total number of available spaces, including both stadium-controlled spaces and third-party controlled spaces.
The number of parking spaces available for events at Allegiant Stadium is consistent with or exceeds in many cases, the number of parking spaces at most other NFL stadiums.
Where is parking located?
There are more than 25,000 parking spaces near Allegiant Stadium, including:
- 2,375-2,715 spaces: on-site parking for premium ticket holders, emergency vehicles, transit; tailgating allowed (size of event will dictate number of available spaces)
- 6,500 off-site spaces: multiple lots within walking distance throughout the Stadium District operated by StadCo with tailgating allowed at select lots
- 1,800 spaces: dedicated lot for tailgating operated by StadCo within walking distance of Stadium, located near Valley View Blvd. and Reno Ave.
- 4,425 spaces: two off-site parking areas with shuttle service to the Stadium
- 150-200 spaces for RVs: available upon reservation at the Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort located west of I-15 and south of Blue Diamond Rd., with shuttle service to the Stadium
- 200 spaces for RVs: lot located near the Stadium
- 11,000-plus spaces at nearby or partner Casino-Hotel properties
Where can I find a parking map for Allegiant Stadium?
Once parking lots are finalized, a parking map can be found on AllegiantStadium.com.
Is there VIP parking?
Premium ticket holders will have the first opportunity to access the onsite parking area.
Off-Site Parking & Shuttle Locations
Where are off-site parking lots with shuttle service to Allegiant Stadium?
Warm Springs Parking Site: Located at Warm Springs and I-15
Oversized Vehicle Parking
Is RV parking available?
A lot for up to 200 RVs, located at the Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort, east of I-15 and south of Blue Diamond Rd., will be available by reservation and will include shuttle service to the Stadium. Information about the reservation process will be posted on AllegiantStadium.com.
Additional RV parking space near the stadium is in progress. Check back for further details.
What are the vehicle size restrictions?
Vehicles larger than twenty (20') feet in length and eight (8') feet in width are considered oversized and must be parked in the RV lot.
How much does parking cost?
Parking will range from $10 to $200 per game/event. Price is based on location and proximity to the Stadium.
Details will be announced prior to the date parking passes go on sale.
Is there a senior/military/local discount for parking?
What form of payments are accepted at the parking lot entrances?
All parking lots owned/managed by StadCo are cashless for Raiders games. Credit cards, debit cards and electronic payments are accepted.
When can I buy a season parking pass?
Season parking passes will go on sale in Spring 2020 and will be available at AllegiantStadium.com.
Season ticket members will be notified in advance of the on-sale date.
Season parking passes are available for all lots operated by StadCo, including off-site Park & Shuttle lots.
Are season parking passes transferable?
How do I access my parking pass?
Season parking passes are available in hard copy format or can be accessed digitally via phone app.
Single-game parking passes will be digital only.
Can I use my full season parking pass for non-Raiders events?
No, season parking passes are good for Raiders games only.
Single-Game Parking Passes
Can I pre-purchase a single-game parking pass and for which parking lots?
Yes, pre-purchasing parking is always recommended to save time and ensure you have a place to park.
Pre-purchased single-game parking passes are available at select lots operated by StadCo, including off-site Park & Shuttle lots. You can purchase at Allegiantstadium.com
Am I guaranteed a parking space if I pre-purchase a game-day parking pass or a season parking pass?
Yes, you will be guaranteed a space in the lot for which you purchased a space.
Can I choose my parking spot?
No, you cannot reserve a parking space, but you are guaranteed a space in the specific lot where you purchased parking.
Can I pay for parking on arrival at the parking lot?
Subject to availability, parking lots operated by StadCo are cashless for Raiders games. Payment must be made by credit or debit card or electronic payment.
Number of Parking Passes
How many parking passes can I buy?
VVIP, Loge and Suite buyers:
Per the Personal Seat License agreement, VVIP buyers with a minimum of two seats and Loge buyers will receive one complimentary parking pass. Suite owners should reference their suite contract for information regarding complimentary parking passes.
Club and Reserved buyers:
Information will be released later this Spring regarding the opportunity to purchase a season parking pass.
Parking Lot Hours
How early can I park before a game?
All parking lots operated by StadCo will open approximately four hours prior to kick-off for Raiders games and approximately three hours prior to the start of non-Raiders events.
How long will parking lots remain open?
One hour after the end of the game/event.
Electric Car Parking
Is there designated parking for electric cars with access to electric car chargers? If so, where?
Yes. Locations are still being finalized.
ADA Parking Access
What about ADA access?
Lots operated by StadCo will be ADA compliant.
ADA parking placards must be accompanied by a valid parking pass for access to parking lots.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Locations
What is the plan for drop-off and pick-up locations?
A comprehensive plan is under development to identify drop-off and pick-up areas for:
- Buses and shuttles
- Rideshare services (Uber/Lyft)
- Personal vehicles
Will there be shuttle service?
A comprehensive shuttle plan from multiple locations is currently under development to provide service on game/event days.
Is shuttle service available from Strip hotels?
Shuttle service will vary by hotel. Please check with your hotel’s concierge.
Can I take public transportation to Allegiant Stadium?
The RTC plans to launch Express Bus routes to and from the Stadium. The RTC’s Deuce on the Strip service runs from Downtown Las Vegas with stops at hotels along the Strip, including nearby hotel-casinos. For updated information please visit www.rtcsnv.com or check the RTC app.
Is tailgating allowed before games?
Yes, tailgating is allowed at a minimum of 7,000 select parking spaces in multiple locations.
Transportation From Strip Hotels
As a Strip hotel guest, is there transportation available from my hotel to and from the game or event at Allegiant Stadium?
Transportation options to and from Allegiant Stadium will vary by hotel. Please check with your hotel’s concierge.
Non-Sporting Event Parking
Where can I park for non-Raiders events at Allegiant Stadium?
Parking locations and availability for Raiders and non-Raiders events will be determined by the size of anticipated attendance.
How much does it cost to park for non-Raiders events?
Parking costs for non-Raiders events will vary. Visit AllegiantStadium.com for information.
How many and what types of events will be at Allegiant Stadium?
The majority of NFL games and large-scale events are expected to occur on weekends or during weekday evening hours, reducing the impact on businesses within the Stadium District.
In addition to NFL games, other full-capacity events with an estimated attendance of up to 65,000, include other major sporting events, such as the PAC-12 Football Championship that will occur at Allegiant Stadium in 2021 and 2022, a possible future Super Bowl, and large-scale concerts with major headliners.
The Parking and Transportation Program has been developed for large, medium and small events.
Pedestrian Crossings and Road Closures
Will Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department officers facilitate pedestrian traffic?
Yes. A comprehensive pedestrian safety plan that includes Metro officers to facilitate roadway crossings is under development.
Will there be road closures on game days and for major events?
Yes, several roadways near the Stadium are recommended for full or partial closure before, during and after events.
The Hacienda Ave. overpass will close to automobile traffic approximately five hours prior to game time. The road closure will create a safe and fun opportunity to walk with other fans from the Las Vegas Strip corridor to Allegiant Stadium.
How will roads around Allegiant Stadium be managed?
The active management of the street network will include:
- Traffic signal management by RTC staff and Clark County Public Works via an onsite command center
- Officer-controlled intersections and pedestrian crossing locations
- Enhanced wayfinding
- Planned road closures
- On-street parking restrictions
- Communication to the public before, during and after events via AllegiantStadium.com and a dedicated parking app